- Print core-shell structures up to 4 concentric layers
- Possibility to order output diameters in different dimensions
- Ideal for printing tubular structures, especially vessels
Three-Dimensional Cell Printed Lock-Key Structure for Oral Soft and Hard Tissue Regeneration
۳D bio printed spheroid with lobule-like constructs and liver functions
Development of 3D bioprinted GelMA-alginate hydrogels with tunable mechanical properties
High throughput direct 3D bioprinting (HT-3DP) in multiwell plates
۳d bioprining skin tissues model using primary cells
Restoration of bone lesions using a bioink based on bone allograft, the latest bioink product of OmidAfarinan Co.
A self-assembling bioink for fabricating vascular-like structures
Bioprinting both bone and soft tissues during surgery simultaneously
The integrated modular system of OmiAfarinan bioprinters provides a wide range of cutting-edge bioprinting technologies and various bioinks in one device. These printheads are compatible with all OmidAfarinan bioprinters.
HEPA H14 Filter Module
If it is not possible to use the hood for cellular printing, by adding this module, the environment inside the bioprinter becomes as a class II biological safety cabinet which provides the possibility of bioprinting with the least risk.
- Two HEPA filters for filtering inside air.
- Purification rate: 99.9%.
- Material: Fiberglass.
- Porosity: 3µ.
- Using two powerful fans to create positive pressure.
- CE and ROHS Certifications.